Friday, February 16, 2007

Vegan Pledge Drive

Gah! My day is off to a bad start because I haven’t been able to sleep. I’ve felt like I had to puke all night, and I’ve got some acid reflux going on. Whats up with that?

Vegan - The New Ethics Of Eating

Erik Marcus is conducting a pledge drive. Instead of asking for money, though, he’s asking people to commit to hand out Vegan Outreach pamphlets at college campuses. This is something I could do.

Erik recommends handing out “Even If You Like Meat....,” but I also like “Why Vegan?,” “Guide to Cruelty-Free Eating,” and “Try Vegetarian.” Which do you think would get the most positive response? Comments appreciated.

While you are at Erik’s site, don’t forget to get your free copy of “Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating.” It’s a great introduction to being vegan.

No comments: