Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Prediction

My prediction for the final total: $188,465.81.

Now some Radiohead lyrics -- "Optimistic" from Kid A:

You can try the best you can
If you try the best you can
The best you can is good enough
This one's optimistic
This one went to market
This one just came out of the swamp
This one dropped a payload
Fodder for the animals
Living on an animal farm

It is, after all, one of the greatest songs from one of the best bands of all time. Any grief? You can see the comment link .....

3 comments:

Kevan Smith said...

As the drive goes on, it looks like the total will be even less. But I'm gonna stand by my prediction. BTW, it's based on a 14-day drive length.

Kevan Smith said...

It keeps trending downward ....

Time to get out the big stick and threaten program cancellation. "Which one do you like most? Morning Edition or All Things Considered? One of them has to go."

Current pace predicts a final 14-day total of $158K. I'll hold out hope they can get $188K.

Kevan Smith said...

Oof! The drive supposedly ends today, and it's going to be far less than my prediction. Selah. I'm glad I'm not part of the train wreck.